Several hands-on training workshops will be organized within the MIDAS-NA project in several laboratories:
- Low temperature plasma diagnostics (UCLM)
- ECR charge breeder techniques (LPSC) See modified program
- Low-energy beam transport design and emittance measurements (KVI)
- MIVOC method and/or Highly charged plasma diagnostics (JYFL)
- Microwave-based techniques to improve the performances of the ECRISs (GSI)
- Iron beam production with ECR4 ion source using oven technique (GANIL)
- Measurements of ECR plasma parameters by Langmuir-probe (ATOMKI)
KVI-CART hands-on-training: Beam Transport I-II: 9-11.10.2018, and 16-18.10. 2018 (report).
UCLM hands-on-training: LT plasma diagnostics 1, 25-27.09.2018 (report).
ATOMKI hands-on-training: Langmuir probe 2, 20-21.6.2018 (report).
GSI hands-on-training: Oven, 13-15.03.2018 (report).
LPSC hands-on-training: Charge breeder and oven, 23-25.1.2018 (report).
GSI hands-on-trainings Microwave 12-14.12.2017, and 27.02-01.03.2018 (report).
ATOMKI hands-on-training 8-12.5.2017 (report).
JYFL hands-on-training for plasma diagnostics 5-7.12. 2016, and 7-9.12.2016 (report).
JYFL hands-on-training for MIVOC 5-7.12.2016, and 7-9.12.2016 (report).
GANIL hands-on-training 15-17.11.2016 (report).